Pathea Board

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: My Time At Portia- Console Updates  (Read 1246 times)

Kdarkmist

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
My Time At Portia- Console Updates
« on: April 24, 2019, 07:57:49 PM »

Any timeline so far on the updates to make My Time At Portia complete on the Switch version?

There's so much missing :(

shirley96

• Global Moderator
  • Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: My Time At Portia- Console Updates
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2019, 10:44:33 AM »

Hello, Kdarkmist. The time of updates we know from TEAM17 might come out after about 4~5weeks

diabeetus84

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2019, 01:04:29 AM »

Can we get some information on when we can expect an update?  I was looking forward to this game so much and was given an unfinished product on console.  If this was still in early access and I bought it on Steam that would be one thing but this is ridiculous.  A few days after the release for a patch is one thing but this has been almost a month and we are still dealing with a completely buggy mess of a game that is still missing basic content that is expected from a game like SOUND EFFECTS!  Please give your customers the game they paid for.

Rungsiman

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2019, 07:38:54 AM »

I think it's a good post. And have good opinions

LadyKimera

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2019, 01:12:21 AM »

I bought the switch version early cause I couldn't wait for it to come out with a physical copy. Immediately I was disappointed and the fact that voice acting didn't carry over. Cuz I feel like that misses a big chunk of the story when you start. But I also understand that this is the first console game Pathea has done and it's a different ballpark. Things don't always go smoothly for transferring things over. Though I agree that some sort of heads up or a rough timeline would be very much appreciated.