Pathea Board

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Xbox one Enemies fly up through the ceiling and can't be hit  (Read 179 times)

Lansher

• Enlistee
    • View Profile

Greetings, first off I love the game keep up the good work, secondly I have run into this glitch while diving in the wasteland it's very occasional on floor one of the sewage plant more often on floor two but when you hit floor three you can't even clear the first room because all the enemies have flown up and into the void. This is a little frustrating as i was trying to clear all the levels and now i cant, i hope this matter gets immediate attention as it limits game play dramatically.  Thank you in advance and again good work on the game

Tigerlilly616

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: Xbox one Enemies fly up through the ceiling and can't be hit
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 04:10:53 AM »

Loving the game as well. I am also having a glitch on Xbox One where monsters in the Hazardous Ruins keep flying up into the ceiling where I can't kill them and I am unable to move on in the ruins.  At least I can exit, but I can't progress...

Luvleigh

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 10:52:05 PM »

I am having the same issue on PS4.

Sketch8719

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2019, 08:15:47 PM »

Sadly having the same problem on my xbox one I go the sewage plant to farm for items needed for time commission and ain't able to farm properly becuase of this glitch

shirley96

• Global Moderator
  • Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2019, 09:58:46 AM »

Hello, Lansher. Thanks for your feedback, the problem will be solved in our subsequent updates.