Pathea Board

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Resize window option  (Read 205 times)

Terrato13

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Resize window option
« on: April 17, 2019, 01:08:11 AM »

As the title states, i'm sure i'm not the only one, but the window doesnt fully fit on my tv and it cuts off things such as whatever is underneath my quick slot bar, part of the map, my money, etc.

Before anyone asks, no, there is not a setting on my tv that I can change to fix it.

Im on Xbox One btw.

shirley96

• Global Moderator
  • Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: Resize window option
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2019, 09:33:27 AM »

Hello,Terrato13. Thanks for your feedback, we will collect your problems and reflect them to Team17. Could you tell us detailed specifications about your TV, we need this information. Thank  you again!

Terrato13

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2019, 03:33:22 PM »

Hello,Terrato13. Thanks for your feedback, we will collect your problems and reflect them to Team17. Could you tell us detailed specifications about your TV, we need this information. Thank  you again!

Specifically it's a sony bravia kdl-40v4150

I currently cant afford a new one but i've also played on a newer tv and some just doesnt have an option to adjust for it.

shirley96

• Global Moderator
  • Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2019, 01:51:53 AM »

Specifically it's a sony bravia kdl-40v4150

I currently cant afford a new one but i've also played on a newer tv and some just doesnt have an option to adjust for it.
I am sorry about the issue, and we also worry about these issues too,but currently we cannot deal with your problem for we don't have any experience and techology about transplantation job. So instead all of transplantation is handled by TEAM 17. What we can do for you is that deliver your problem to TEAM17 and they will try best to fix the problem asap.Thanks for your feedback.