Pathea Board

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Server looking for players  (Read 166 times)

popchau

• Colonist
    • View Profile
Server looking for players
« on: February 11, 2019, 10:01:55 AM »

Hey folks,

I am currently running a Co-Op Adventure server based out of NYC(for those of you curious where it's located)

I am looking for cool, down to earth(space pun) people who want to run dungeons and play the game etc. Omegle PutLocker https://pnrstatus.vip/

So if you are interested add me on steam gmcgroarty, twitter @ronsexico or dm me here and I will provide the server info.

cya in game
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 06:03:53 PM by popchau »

Omidawn

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Server looking for players
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 03:44:17 PM »

You should put this in the multiplayer instead of ISO thread.

Thanks for hosting.  Is it with skills on, scripts off?  I think that makes for a much more interesting adventure game.

Just so you know, not everything that you think is shared will be shared in Co-op.  Quests are only shared with those who are currently online, so it is easy for people to miss out getting the scripts from the adventure quest line.  Since I don't depend on that, I don't follow the quests anyway:  I think it is better to level up doing dungeons, build the colony and do the quests after you are already decently skilled.  Of course, that doesn't keep other people from racing forward with the quests, and getting into trouble before the colony is ready.

Limiting to one active colony is fine... you can always move to another spot if you want to do a different build.

You can add me dtt.scanner on steam.  I can't find you when I paste yours in.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 03:50:04 PM by Omidawn »