Pathea Board

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Need Building Help!!  (Read 63 times)

jaaneman

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Need Building Help!!
« on: February 08, 2019, 12:08:03 PM »

I need some noob help. I've figured out most of how to build, but I can't seem to move something once I place it. Where can I get a manual, or is there one? Is there something that explains all the controls for building? https://appsync.biz/solitaire/ Mobdro AnyDesk

« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 07:33:50 PM by jaaneman »

Omidawn

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Need Building Help!!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2019, 02:28:41 PM »

In order to move a building, you have to save it, delete it, and then import the building ISO back into the game.  To save a building, you have to use the selection tool to select the entire building, click the save button (name and take a picture for the ISO file), then press delete while it is still selected to remove it from that spot.

I find it is easiest, with irregularly angled buildings, to place a block in each corner (outside the dimension of the building) and use that block as a drag point for selecting the building.  You can also use colored blocks strategically placed to select and piece back together sections of larger buildings, using the reference points to match the pieces back together again.

In this way, you are not limited to buildings of 100x100x100 block dimensions.  Although, that is already pretty big.  I generally only need those larger sizes for colony platforms to hold other buildings.