Pathea Board

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: v1.0 Set up basecamp01 stuck!  (Read 85 times)

popchau

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
v1.0 Set up basecamp01 stuck!
« on: February 06, 2019, 10:04:02 AM »

Greetings fellow colonists, I have reached the point where i just don't know what to do anymore to finish this quest.

I've built the following : ovo.fyi/lorem-ipsum ovo.fyi/temp-mail ovo.fyi/10-minute-mail

3xStorage Trade Post Incubator Replicator Repair/Enchance/Recycle Machines Medical Lab/Detector Quarantine

and still can't complete the quest...I might have lost some of the quest log/info but im quite sure just the assembly core should do it,no?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 05:34:49 PM by popchau »

Omidawn

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: v1.0 Set up basecamp01 stuck!
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 07:23:02 PM »

Is this the one where you have to place the assembly core in one of the three designated areas?

My guess is that you just need to move the assembly core to one of those spots, and then move it back to where you actually want your base to be.  You just have to place it in one of those areas... you don't have to stay there.

Honestly, you don't really have to do the quests at all.  You can just play free-form and do your own thing like in MP survival.  All you are really getting from the quests are the free scripts.  You can still get them all on your own from merchants in higher level towns.

You do miss out on the Puja Invasion, which is kind of fun if you are set up for it.  It may be worth following through on the quests just to build up your base and play through the invasion.  Other than that, it is just building, exploring, and doing dungeons.  You can always place a monster beacon if you want to do a base defense and watch the rain of baubles.