Pathea Board

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: is any of the planned features implemented into the game now?  (Read 156 times)

popchau

• Colonist
    • View Profile
is any of the planned features implemented into the game now?
« on: February 06, 2019, 10:02:46 AM »

I really wanted those: Omegle PutLocker https://pnrstatus.vip/

*NPC procreation

*NPC marriage

*Farming

I played a bit of the story mode on the 1.04, and i had a follower with bow and arrows, after a few battles it started to use her fists to fight and the bow was gone, so i gave her a wooden sword, and now she keeps saying she need to repair her weapon, do i need to repair their weapons? I stood near a repair machine and they did nothing. They don't heal by themselves also, i fell like a babysitter, they should be more independent.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 05:28:38 PM by popchau »

Omidawn

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: is any of the planned features implemented into the game now?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 07:16:31 PM »

I don't believe that NPC weapons deteriorate anymore, but they do run out of ammo.  This is easily dealt with.  If it is their normal (default) weapon, if you click the "reorder" button in their inventory, it will automatically reload them.

You cannot marry or procreate new colonists (although I think there needs to be new colonist generation if free colonists fall below a certain level, +appropriate skills), however the farming is fully implemented.  It is only partially automated (you still have to load the seeds that you want planted).  Planting, Managing, and Harvesting are then able to be automated with colonists.

Current version is 1.1.3, so you may need to update your version.