Pathea Board

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Story Mode: I saw something Should i Go check It out?  (Read 105 times)

popchau

• Colonist
    • View Profile
Story Mode: I saw something Should i Go check It out?
« on: January 31, 2019, 09:08:09 AM »

Been playing for a few days and enjoying the game, so far I have gotten a few co-workers into it. We all have the same question in story mode:

When you are out and about and you see something amazing in the distance should you go check it out or wait for the story to lead you there? (example early in the game at the big tree looking east) Yify https://putlocker.ooo/ Omegle

PS The reddit community seems quite here, is there a better place to check out or are we just that few?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 05:30:53 PM by popchau »

Omidawn

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Story Mode: I saw something Should i Go check It out?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 11:04:25 PM »

In story mode, there are quests to take you to most places on the map, including the giant tree.  I would say wait for the quests, and then after your colony is well established and you are close to the end game, if there are areas that you want to explore further then do so at that time.

When you are searching for a place to plant your colony, that is a good time for map exploration.  Simply seeing a certain vista may inspire you to plant a colony at that site, or inspire you to build differently than you might have originally expected or intended to build.

This used to be the main forum that I would visit, comment, and participate in.  The Steam forum seems to be where most people reside these days.