Pathea Board

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Lost Rol Olympus  (Read 129 times)

Pawsum

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Lost Rol Olympus
« on: April 08, 2019, 02:05:08 PM »

Been doing the story mode in multiplayer (2players) for the past few days. We got to the virus ship instance, got to the quest "enter the console room" and as soon as we entered the quest was completed, but rol is nowhere to be found. Can see her quest icon on the map and minimap but cannot find her, she seems to be moving when stuff attack us in there, but appears like she got glitched underground or something, is there any way to get her out?

*EDIT*
I have resolved the issue. Through precision chair placing and the use of jetpack I managed to glitch myself into the wall, and then on top of the ceiling, where Rol was stuck on a freefall. I then followed my chairs back, through the wall again and there I was, with Rol on follow, and the new quest obtained.

I leave this information here in case some other poor soul suffers from a similar fate. However, it is only recommended as a last resort! You cannot fast travel from instances, so you do not want to strand yourself on an endless fall into the empty, inside the place forgotten by the gods of graphics.

Wish you luck on your journeys.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 06:55:27 AM by Pawsum »

Omidawn

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Lost Rol Olympus
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2019, 07:19:21 PM »

Very resourceful.  I will keep this in mind in case I need to glitch through a wall elsewhere, or to fast travel to a cavern below, etc.  Just need a jet pack or parachute for the fall.  LoL.  I wonder... do ore deposits show up as solid obstructions as you are falling through the void?  You could possibly just land on top of them, dig down into the deposit, and FT back to base, by strategic placement of a chair in a small hole.  Just make sure you stick the landing. Haha!