Pathea Board

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: My Time in Portia Max potential Post 2/2 Graphics  (Read 556 times)

glenni83

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
My Time in Portia Max potential Post 2/2 Graphics
« on: January 15, 2019, 11:35:45 PM »

Had to make 2 posts for this, due the site dont let you upload more the 300kb file.

So ive been working abit of my magic in the game engine they use. I felt there was alot fx added to the game that i did not like, and could improve on.

This will be the Rework of the game in the picture.

Its not the picture quality i wanted for this show off. I had to compromise (6.5mb to 300kb) the picture, quality and size here. but u get an idea of the changes ive done, even the picture is baaad.

The game has the same settings. Taken in 2560x1440 on ultra and maxed out settings. Gamplay fps on 90-160 fps

Ive been reworking some textures and terrain, LOD, shadows. I removed the blur, levels and luma reworked, and some small antialiasing problems, to remove the jagged textures. im working now, on the HDR for the game, and some color grading. (to aggressive on some parts on my last edit)

This is just the minor changes ive done this week. Might look into reworking more textures in the future.

It might come out a bit disrespectful to devs worked on this. But i see something like, and can stare at it for hours. Until i have enhanced hidden details i want to see in the art. Art is  beautiful in this game. Been years since ive seen anything like this. So i wanted to improve to see those art details a bit better

Have 2 pictures more on my steam, that i uploaded now, that i made a few weeks back, in the city. But its not as done of what i tried to show today, and not resized and messed up. Can click and enlarge em to a not so compromised picture

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1626042043                    Vanilla
https://steamcommunity.com/id/glenni83/screenshot/955227670768226159         Reworked
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 01:24:14 AM by glenni83 »