Pathea Board

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Some game suggestions  (Read 500 times)

SilentJudicator

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Some game suggestions
« on: October 22, 2018, 12:25:31 PM »

Hi Portia Developers,

First let me begin by saying how much I've enjoyed this game (170+ hours on steam  ;D), thank you so much for your hard work and timely bug fixes! 

Here are some things which I personally think could really enhance game play:
1. A greenhouse and seed maker machine. Having to scavenge the whole of Portia to find things like ginger and coriander is taking valuable time out of the daily routine. Having a seed maker machine like some other farming / crafting simulation games would greatly improve the crop raising experience.

2. Some sort of a water channel or pond (that we can either expand on our workshop land or connect to the local water sources) where we can raise and breed fish along with a more succinct fish breeding system. As of now, I can barely hunt enough bug eggs to feed my 2 goliaths which i keep in a tank. Fish breeding is often overlooked and is a very fun element in the game to do besides just grinding for materials.

3. More varieties of crops and minerals. More crops can be used in crafting food items and potions while more minerals could potentially give more weapon / armour upgrade and crafting options.

4. Allow more NPCs to be hired as assistants to allow Portian economy to grow  ;D ;D and just to rub it in Higgins' face that we are more successful than he is.

Once again, thank you so much for all your efforts and I look forward to every Portia patch in the future.

Zandia

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: Some game suggestions
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2018, 12:59:26 PM »

I like the idea of being able to hire workers and raise fish, this game has a lot of room to grow, I hope they keep up the good work

I am not sure where you are in the game, some crops are added to farming, like layered carrots etc....as well as weapons and  support items.

Later the South Block allows you to sell to other communities, and the civic center will now takes commissions from you for some of the mining and collections resources.

Have fun playing.