Pathea Board

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Getting the game working?  (Read 1784 times)

NarikoKuroame

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Getting the game working?
« on: February 26, 2013, 01:37:33 PM »

I downloaded the 0.51 rar from the site, how do I run the game at all? I know this is a silly question to some but double clicking it just gets it asking me which program do I want to run it with etc. Can someone explain to me how to get it to run please ><?

Zifei

• The guy that runs Pathea Games
  • Administrator
  • Planetary Hero
  • Space Pirate!
    • View Profile
    • Pathea Games
Re: Getting the game working?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 03:23:09 PM »

Are you using PC? Are you clicking the right file? The one with the logo?

dradiinmmo

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 05:02:29 PM »

I downloaded the 0.51 rar from the site, how do I run the game at all? I know this is a silly question to some but double clicking it just gets it asking me which program do I want to run it with etc. Can someone explain to me how to get it to run please ><?

Not sure if this game runs on other operating systems than Windows.... need more information to help you, if you have windows... which version, do you have winrar? did you unpack it ?

Hope you post back with updated information.

NarikoKuroame

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 05:40:56 AM »

Yeah it was just me been dumb. I am on a new computer and usually when I get a rar file I just had to double click it and the file unpacked automatically into a window. New computer, windows 8, had to go get winrar. Sorry was just me been dumb its all working now :)

dradiinmmo

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2013, 01:21:06 PM »

Yeah it was just me been dumb. I am on a new computer and usually when I get a rar file I just had to double click it and the file unpacked automatically into a window. New computer, windows 8, had to go get winrar. Sorry was just me been dumb its all working now :)

Glad its working, lol now go tell 5 people about it and get them playing and chatting on the forums  ;)