Pathea Board

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Saving error...  (Read 2062 times)

Tredo

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Saving error...
« on: May 16, 2013, 02:54:12 AM »

So I have made a few vehicles and a couple of guns.

I save / save as the iso, when I open the creator back up, the iso's that I created are gone.

What am I doing wrong ?

Ex0du5_2169

• Colonist
    • View Profile
Re: Saving error...
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 03:10:50 AM »

The only thing I can think of is the read/write privilages on the folder they save to, might be worth checking that the profile you use has full admin and read/write rights.

But maybe I should ask more, where are you looking for the ISOs, as they will only show up in the ISO tab for the craft tab from which they were created, for example, guns under ISOs in the guns tab and so on.

One thing to check before anything else (I don't want to make assumptions) is to ensure that the raw files are in the default directory - C:\Users\[user folder]\My Documents\Planet Explorers\CreateData\Isos

Let me know what you find and I'll try to help further.
Can I make it go boom yet?

Tredo

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 03:13:49 AM »

But maybe I should ask more, where are you looking for the ISOs, as they will only show up in the ISO tab for the craft tab from which they were created, for example, guns under ISOs in the guns tab and so on.

This was my issue, I was NOT looking under the tabs, just thought they would all show up when the tool started. Thank you!!

Ex0du5_2169

• Colonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 03:32:33 AM »

Ahh, that's understandable, I did that at first too. Glad it all worked out for you.
Can I make it go boom yet?