Pathea Games Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Planet Explorers Released!

Author Topic: Planet Explorers Let's Play By ME  (Read 4080 times)

ShadowsPR0

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Planet Explorers Let's Play By ME
« on: April 28, 2013, 02:59:43 AM »

Hey planet explorers. Today i decided to start my own let's play series of Planet Explores and i would like you guys to check it out and tell me what do you think  ;D

Ep1: Click

Greenfyre

• Settler
    • View Profile
Re: Planet Explorers Let's Play By ME
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 04:06:54 AM »

I think I will wait until the next update to do a let's play.
Yes, he likes that, Alfie. Though personally he prefers to be called Stormaggedon, Dark Lord of All.

Malus Tepes

• Dark Lord of Pathea Contests
  • Global Moderator
  • Planetary Hero
  • Leader of the New Marians
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 08:56:03 PM »

I do know, once Multiplayer goes Live, I plan on having Cranky Old Gamer having me as a Co-host on some of his Lets Plays.

In addition, for anyone else doing Lets Play: Series once multiplayer goes live, give me an invite.  I do have skype ((I'm working on getting a better mic)) and will be happy to play with you for awhile for the Let's Play. 
I am the Head of the New Marians Guild.

MerkerBenson

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 03:19:32 PM »

well, I don't like to sound like a killjoy but won't multiplayer be separate from the single player campaign? It's not coop play, so how will LPers be able to integrate anyone into a let's play of the story line...unless it's a let's MULTIplay, just for the MP adventure mode!

It will be fun to see Malus getting whacked by uredklads and coronae and whatever else one can find in the 0.6! Hmm, I wonder how MP will work with planes...will we be able to bomb each other? Can I be bombed by you, Malus, hmm? :D :D :D :P
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 04:04:09 PM by Malus Tepes »

Malus Tepes

• Global Moderator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2013, 03:28:08 PM »

Can I be bombed by you, Malus, hmm? :D :D :D :P
First, fixed your post for you.

Second, Sure I would gladly bomb you with planes once they are out.

Third, Lets Multiplay Let play...  Same difference LOL.   

Fourth, you think I can't duel a Uredklad?  I can take them on 1v1 without taking damage with a sword now.  I've learned their attack pattern so well.   Honestly, only Firebears ((Until I can get on their back)) and Red Karona scare me in the slightest.  Everything else I can handle just fine. 

MerkerBenson

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2013, 03:34:23 PM »

You evil evil dude, Malus, abusing your powers, are ya? :P

You won't stand a chance against MY plane designs, specifically built to whack you :D . Let's see, now I'll start working on the sketches for Malus Killer 0.1 . by the time 0.6 comes out I'll have reached version 2.0 :D

They will update the AI on wildlife, I think you'll have a harder time against them :P Especially that new sky predator... As for firebears and coronae, they're FUN! :)

Malus Tepes

• Global Moderator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2013, 04:05:31 PM »

Ha ha!  Very clever.  However, you're talking to the DeForest Ace Combat 4 tournament winner.  I know how to dog fight buddy. 

MerkerBenson

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2013, 04:13:16 PM »

Maybe you know how to dog fight in a JET fighter plane, but remember that what we'll have in 0.6 are HOVERCRAFT basically, and I'm ace with that! Thank UT 2004 and Carrier Command for that. Man CC had such DIFFICULT air combat, I wanted to scream when I lost my super mega ultra expensive hovercraft just because the AI on them was totally junk and they got in MY way instead of giving me support.... I had to give up on that game..too much stress with the bugs...

BUT....this has trained me to be a Malus Killer!!! Say goodbye to your air supremacy, mwhamhahha
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 04:15:19 PM by MerkerBenson »

Malus Tepes

• Global Moderator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2013, 04:48:09 PM »

Please... I've been flying since before you were born...  by at least 800 years before you born.   Plus, my ultimate form is a Nuke Shooting dragon centipede.  And you think I don't know how to fly haha!  Hover fly, same difference to me.  I remember flying a dirigible...  albeit it exploded and made a lot of world news...  I still flew it!

MerkerBenson

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2013, 05:17:44 PM »

heh, I doubt you're 78 years old! Besides, you don't even know how old I am. You will meet your match, sir! Anyway, we still have to way at least 3 weeks for that update and that's killing me, argghhh!

yarnevk

• Andhera Rider
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2013, 11:59:08 PM »

well, I don't like to sound like a killjoy but won't multiplayer be separate from the single player campaign? It's not coop play, so...
My understanding was two multiplayer modes, coop pve and competitive pvp.   

This is the same way that Defiance multiplayer shooter works, which I have been playing lately, you have your single player storyline, story and side quests, yet anyone in the same phased instance can join in on your in progress missions for coop play (or can phase out into mutual pvp), or group up for 4-man coops, and everyone got the rewards since loots spawns in each instance, no having to pass the loot bag.  You just get a little help from your friends and initially it was done very well, though that made it so anyone can stand there and do nothing and get credit.  Their 'fix' was tagging so now everyone is in it for themselves and not for getting the assist.   Makes my sniper useless in coop because I cannot one shot one kill, I got yelled at for not waiting for others to play tag.  So of course while I wait for that, I get taken out and nobody revives me anymore.

So I hope they leave it truly coop like Defiance originally was and leave the competition for lootz on the PVP servers.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 12:04:04 AM by yarnevk »

Malus Tepes

• Global Moderator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2013, 12:24:27 AM »

Remember, NOTHING on multiplayer is confirmed yet.  They want to have SEVERAL different game types. plus moddable multiplayer servers in the future.   We gotta wait for an update.