My Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: [Major] Exit building bug  (Read 64 times)

dean858

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
[Major] Exit building bug
« on: July 29, 2018, 09:35:56 PM »

Whenever I seem to exit a building there is a chance the game crashes and directs me to the crash folder.
It doesn't happen with every building, and it can sometimes not occur for a while and then happens, I've not found a trigger, other than exiting a building.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 09:37:50 PM by dean858 »

CrimsonCrow

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: [Major] Exit building bug
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 09:07:22 PM »

Latest Error is:
UnityPlayer.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
  in module UnityPlayer.dll at 0033:ebf15b70.
<Snip>
Error occurred at 2018-07-31_215742.
Read from location 00000018 caused an access violation.

I bought this game July 28th. I played two sessions for many hours each time on Saturday, through the first three weeks in game with no problems at all. Entering and exiting nearly all the buildings I could find, except the B&G one which I missed, as well as doing the two day fishing event. Did a ton of mining and resource gathering to prepare to build the first three machines. I had already built 4 furnaces and processed many ore's. Also built 3 storage boxes and placed them outside.

Sunday I started playing and experienced the crash on exiting the building after having done the following in fairly quick succession. Built another storage box and placed it inside my workshop, I built a Grinder, The Saw, and the Skiver, got my first contract from the contract board and also experienced the Day of Sun Holiday. Soon after that I now get crashes at different times upon exiting different buildings like:

First time it happened I'd entered the science building and contract building, then exiting the mayor's office it crashed.

Second time it crashed after just entering the B&G upgrade shop for the first time, upon exiting it crashed. Reloaded and went to the same shop right away and it didn't crash. Entered and exited Mayor's office as well and no crash. So it seems certain conditions make it happen, not the building itself.

I have no idea where to go and post log errors or upload save games, so all I can do is keep track of when it crashes, post here what I'm doing/done and hope it gets fixed.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 05:02:40 AM by CrimsonCrow »