My Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Ingall's Mine: Advanced Engine  (Read 253 times)

Omidawn

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Ingall's Mine: Advanced Engine
« on: June 08, 2018, 01:40:36 PM »

Hi, when you added the new patch, you changed the Advanced Engine in Ingall's mine to Industrial Engine?

Where are we supposed to get the Advanced Engines for our quests now?  Please change it back.  I can't make the buses or the sewing machine now.  I can get Industrial Engines by the dozen in the other Hazardous Ruins.  We need the Advanced Engines for the new assemblies.

If you moved them to level 3, that's bad, because I can't beat the clock on level 3.  I can't kill them fast enough, the clock doesn't reset when you make a kill, and there are no boxes to add time to the clock.  I can't even find the other door in the second room before the clock runs out.  I love the maze rooms, but the clock is ridiculously unforgiving.  If I ran to the exit and ignored everything in the room, I might make it in time... but then it wouldn't open the door for me so yeah, I'm pretty much screwed on level 3 until I can kill these guys in one or two hits.  You need to add a few seconds to the clock with each hit, not just with each kill, and like I said, we aren't getting the kill clock bonus either.

yalcomania

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: Ingall's Mine: Advanced Engine
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2018, 02:41:10 PM »

I agree with Omnidawn. Now I have two missions need 3 advanced engines. (Sewing machine and bus) I am now level 32 and It is impossible for me to beat level 3 mine. It doesn't make sense to make errand jobs to reach level 40 to beat it. It will be boring and time consuming. If you make it impossible to get advanced engines at my level why do you give those missions to me? I loved this game but I think I have to quit now. :(

Omidawn

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2018, 06:07:15 PM »

Well, I don't intend to quit yet.  I did see the patch notes and went back to try it again.  I am very happy that you fixed the time issue, but the boss drops still need to be Advanced Engine instead of Industrial Engine.  It's hard work (below the recommended level) to beat those dungeons to get a reward that I could have gotten more easily in the Sewers.  I did manage to beat level 3 with good timing on the dodging, and picked up the last Advanced Engine that I needed, but I had to do it THREE TIMES before it dropped an Advanced Engine.  Very disappointing since EVERYTHING that I'm building asks for the advanced engine now.  I can understand the Industrial Engine as a chest item, but the boss drops ALL need to be Advanced Engine every time.

Thanks in advance!

yalcomania

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2018, 08:26:51 PM »

Thanks to developers, it is fixed. On level 2, one advanced engine was dropped from blue chest and another one from boss. I did another run on level 2 and I got all advanced engines I need. Funny thing is I didn't notice this game was on early acces and still on development. (yes, i am an idiot :))