My Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Ack crash site enemies constantly re spawn  (Read 107 times)

Shoddygoods

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Ack crash site enemies constantly re spawn
« on: May 26, 2018, 09:43:33 PM »

Hi
On my second play through to try a few things differently and i have experienced the following bug/problem

I took the Dee Dee directly to the hazardous ruins entrance (second stop) and then ran to the crash site, as i arrived i encountered Arlo fighting enemies, i entered the fray but any enemies i killed constantly re spawned and the fight would not end, I tried to reset several times by sleeping and also let the time run out so the game would reset automatically but the same problem arose each time i returned via the Dee Dee.

After several tries to reset i finally ran to the site and used the main gate at the top of town which triggered the cut scene with Sam and the townsfolk, after going through the dialogue i then received the mission to fix the site so hopefully once completed this will solve the issue.

Thought i would post as i assume other players will do the same as me and go straight to site if the Dee Dee stop is already built as the instruction given is just to go check it out.

Phew thought this play through had come to a crashing (sorry) halt.

Thanks
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 09:58:53 PM by Shoddygoods »