My Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: AwkwardPanda's List of Suggestions  (Read 137 times)

AwkwardPanda

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
AwkwardPanda's List of Suggestions
« on: May 22, 2018, 03:19:04 PM »

I've been keeping track of what might make the game more enjoyable/functional. Please lmk if something has already been suggested.

1. Notification/reminder for Town Hall meetings one hour prior. Personally, I'm too busy exploring or fighting creatures and these totally slip my mind. Maybe it's just me.
2. Track crafting progress away from Farm. I'd rather not keep checking on what's done and what isn't. Maybe this can be a quest, where Petra will give you the blueprints for a device for this?
3. Field Guide for Monsters. Similar layout to Handbook. Shows Monsters, their locations, and the loot they drop. Maybe each page is unlocked once you fight them?
4. Track Character(s). Right click on their tab in Social and their head could appear on the map. Right click again to deselect.
5. Replenish HP and Stamina after Level Up. Would be very useful in Dungeons and Mines.
6. Upgrade Wooden Storage to Metal Storage. Would make area less cluttered with less boxes.
7. Pinky and QQ Friendship Perks. Can become Buddy/Good Friend/Best Friend. Perks would be related to Farm animals, maybe they produce more items.
8. Cook recipe from Cookbook. Each recipe is clickable, which makes me think it's supposed to do something.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 03:31:32 PM by AwkwardPanda »

Zandia

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: AwkwardPanda's List of Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 02:12:02 PM »

Like the first 4 ideas.
5: Replenish HP & SP by eating the food items in your backpack, you can do this anywhere.
6) The storage's do change during the game, Currently I have a Safety Box with 60 spaces in it.

7) Yes Pinky & QQ need to do something.

8) Not sure what you mean, you click on recipe to the ingredients needed to cook with.
    After you build a cooker

BruceShi1994

• Global Moderator
  • Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: AwkwardPanda's List of Suggestions
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2018, 09:26:39 AM »

Thanks for the feeback. I will put this into suggestions data base, actually we've been working on some of them, we hope you'll like it :)