My Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Love my Horse !  (Read 375 times)

Zandia

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Love my Horse !
« on: May 22, 2018, 02:59:25 PM »

I am enjoying riding, now that my horse if fully trained, it is the fastest way to get around, by far.

Note: When leaving the Hazardous Ruins in dessert, you have to walk out past track then mount horse, my horse kept getting stuck on the on those track just outside the entrance. Now it is fully trained, and can jump over those to get out,...thanks.

Look forward to ?:   horse races, obstacle course, different colors of horses to buy,  and of course accessories for my horse.

Omidawn

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Love my Horse !
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2018, 11:06:45 PM »

I love my horse too.  Just in case you didn't notice, there is actually a path going up around the side of the ravine, so you don't have to jump the rail cars if your horse is not trained.

Tip for new owners:  After you buy your horse, rent another trained horse and keep your horse training in your Stable until they are fully functional.  You can train twice per day (10 hour shifts), so you should be able to fully train your horse in about a month.  That's another 500 per week for the rental but when you are done you will have an awesome steed to ride!

You can own up to 3 plus have another rented, but I don't really see the use for more than one.  Maybe if they start having different breeds, or possibly breeding different skill levels to get a truly superior breed (ultra fast, ultra endurance, etc.) then it will become useful to have more than one.