My Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Phyllis after divorce and play date same day as wedding  (Read 188 times)

Shoddygoods

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Phyllis after divorce and play date same day as wedding
« on: May 21, 2018, 07:45:50 AM »

So i divorced Phyllis (It actually physically hurt) and she dropped back to good friend (i think) very, very, very soon after, next morning i think i was interacting with Lucy (kissing) and a random message said that Phyllis had become my Sweetheart, i had no interaction with her and no message about museum level up viewings, both characters then went into the cycle of not wanting to talk to me.
I re loaded the day again from auto save and levelled Phyllis up normally to BFF and married Lucy (so much better than IRL) but if i would have carried on the original game without reloading i assume even though i was divorced they both would have dropped down to Buddy?.

So i divorced Sonia this time and married Emily but to level Sonia back up i arranged a play date with her accidentally (kind of) on the same morning as the wedding, i got the usual messages saying 2 hours to go etc but Sonia never showed and i was informed i missed the date. i re loaded the day again and this time went and found Sonia at the church (my wedding) and started the date as normal but when i exited the church i received a message saying the date had ended unexpectedly, i do not think there were any relationship consequences.

Hope that all makes sense written from memory after being up all night.

Ps game turning me into serial bridegroom on my 5th marriage now. Phyllis is best wife as at least says a few caring things in the morning, others need more self prompted interaction.

Omidawn

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Phyllis after divorce and play date same day as wedding
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 01:20:15 AM »

Thanks for the info.  Also remember that each wife will bestow a unique benefit (most of them do, anyway) so that may be a determining factor in which one you keep as a wife.

Shoddygoods

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2018, 09:07:18 PM »

Currently married to Ginger on 1st play through but i still miss my first wife Phyllis, after 5 failed marriages i have realised my true love is Carol but i cant have her, curse you god of war i want your wife for my own.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 09:44:56 PM by Shoddygoods »

Zandia

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2018, 12:28:52 PM »

How did you get a divorce?

I gave the branch to Mint, he said why did you give me this, no loss of point or anything.
Then I tried to date Emily my BBF and when I gave her the heart, she say, this is not  right, your married.

Zandia

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2018, 12:29:18 PM »

How did you get a divorce?

I gave the branch to Mint, he said why did you give me this, no loss of point or anything.
Then I tried to date Emily my BBF and when I gave her the heart, she say, this is not  right, your married.

Shoddygoods

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2018, 04:00:46 PM »

Hi
The mysterious man sells a mirror that you give to your spouse, he also sells wedding rings, i have also bought a wedding ring from Alice which from memory appeared when i reached soulmate status the first time with Sonia.
Give them the mirror and you are carefree and single again.
It is quite costly 50k or so Gols.
I did have a glitch where Phyllis randomly went back to sweetheart status after divorce and caught me with Lucy, just something to look out for.
I think the branch just ends a relationship not a marriage.