My Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Portia is AWESOME  (Read 59 times)

Zandia

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Portia is AWESOME
« on: May 16, 2018, 07:36:48 PM »

History:  I am 63 yrs old and never felt I could afford the time investment into gaming,to something I could see no value in. My Kids have tried for years to get me interested.

Finally, I said if they could show me games that were fun, not a lot of fighting or where I would invest my time, only to have
some random player kill me or cause me distress in the game, ( I have heard my kids yell in frustration at other players, one time to many) I would give it a try.

To be brief, in 2 mts,  I went from Animal Crossing on my phone, to Yonder, then ask my son for another recommendation. When my son reached out to his gaming community, My Time in Portia was the most recommended game to fit my likes.

I am hooked, my charter is at level 51, my workshop & farm completely up and running. ( I really appreciate ACK's help :-) )I am finished with the latest additions to the game. And I AM STILL PLAYING.

I appreciate the variety of game play, I'm not bored yet. The interaction with NPC's in the game is intriguing.  As a retired photographer,  love the sun setting scenes, I find the colors of everything in the game work well together. There is a lot more I could say, but the bottom line, is THANK YOU. I have really enjoyed getting to play this game.

I look forward to the upcoming additions to Portia, I hope the variety of game options continues, keep up the good work. 

Zifei

• The guy that runs Pathea Games
  • Administrator
  • Planetary Hero
  • Space Pirate!
    • View Profile
    • Pathea Games
Re: Portia is AWESOME
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 04:03:59 AM »

Thank you for playing! We'll be adding in a lot more! :)