My Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Planet Explorers Version  (Read 393 times)

RheeSykler

• Colonist
    • View Profile
Planet Explorers Version
« on: March 17, 2018, 07:40:31 PM »

On my startup screen it says I am running V1.0.9 and that the latest version is V1.1.1 , so why is my game no updating to newest version ??

Robsonut

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: Planet Explorers Version
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 07:10:05 AM »

What version is it? I really want to know. Please introduce me

Omidawn

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2018, 08:40:35 PM »

That's a really good question, and I don't know why it does this.  I have talked to a number of other players and they all say the same thing:  The current version is always showing a step above what it says you are running.  It could be a bug updating the information properly, but it also could be something to do with development vs release versions.  All I can really say is that this is not a problem with your install or auto update.

RheeSykler

• Colonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2018, 03:50:41 PM »

That's a really good question, and I don't know why it does this.  I have talked to a number of other players and they all say the same thing:  The current version is always showing a step above what it says you are running.  It could be a bug updating the information properly, but it also could be something to do with development vs release versions.  All I can really say is that this is not a problem with your install or auto update.

Actually it is the other way around , it says the latest version is 1.1.1 but current version is what you are actually running , when you are on the Startup Screen , if you look at the bottom of screen it tells you what version you are running , I noticed that after starting this post , so maybe the current version is like the main version and then patches added which brings up higher in numbers .