My Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Suggestion: Colony Storage Name and Filters  (Read 240 times)

Krahazik

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Suggestion: Colony Storage Name and Filters
« on: February 14, 2018, 04:27:40 PM »

Would be nice if we could set names to each of the 3 storage containers in the colony to better identify them.

I would also like to see more storage container options for the colony with the ability to filter what types of items get deposited in the containers.
For example;
  • A medical cabinate or locker where only medical supplies are stored.
  • A food pantry or freezer where only food items and ingreadients are stored.
  • Other types of general storage lockers or chests with filter options where they can be set to stor anything or be set ot only accept certain items.
    • General Storage Chest
    • General Storage Drum
    • General Storage Wall Locker
    • General Storgae Cabinate

Perhaps a storage coponent for the creation system so players could design thier own types of storage containers for the colony.

The ability for the colony machines to pull resources from colony storage to complete tasks such as building items, repairing, or enhancing items.

Pgrs39

• Global Moderator
  • Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion: Colony Storage Name and Filters
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 07:52:22 AM »

Would be nice if we could set names to each of the 3 storage containers in the colony to better identify them.

I would also like to see more storage container options for the colony with the ability to filter what types of items get deposited in the containers.
For example;
  • A medical cabinate or locker where only medical supplies are stored.
  • A food pantry or freezer where only food items and ingreadients are stored.
  • Other types of general storage lockers or chests with filter options where they can be set to stor anything or be set ot only accept certain items.
    • General Storage Chest
    • General Storage Drum
    • General Storage Wall Locker
    • General Storgae Cabinate

Perhaps a storage coponent for the creation system so players could design thier own types of storage containers for the colony.

The ability for the colony machines to pull resources from colony storage to complete tasks such as building items, repairing, or enhancing items.

Thanks for the suggestions, will pass them to the devs.

Mike Loeven

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion: Colony Storage Name and Filters
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2018, 10:38:33 AM »

Would also be nice if the factory's search function was applied to any and all inventories especially storage and trading post because its a real mess trying to find a specific item when you have alot of stuff stored