My Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Higgins relationship  (Read 222 times)

Wards

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Higgins relationship
« on: February 12, 2018, 05:14:08 AM »

This relationship as "nemesis" needs to be fleshed out more, for sure. He needs to be harder to beat in the "pursuit of rank 1 workshop" and there should be more interaction with him as you pass him (mission/side quest, cutscene that fleshes out his past, increase in his productivity to make it harder to stay above him in the rankings, etc). Too easy to beat him and stay far ahead, especially when he doesn't take more of the main quest missions and seems to leave a lot of the bigger ones (like water engine missions, other 400+ ones, etc) for me to stack up. Managed to get 3000+ points more than him by the middle of the third month. Don't think he'll ever catch up and I don't even do a commission every day. Kinda sad that the other workshops are super bad and even Higgins, the best in Portia, is pretty bad once you get some materials built up.

Also, I feel like I haven't noticed any benefit to getting missions done ASAP. The most I see from doing a mission immediately is being able to start the next one immediately tomorrow. No real change in dialogue with commission requester or change in reputation points received. Would be cool to get small item benefits or extra relationship points based on tiers from 1 hour after taking, 2 hours, 5 hours, etc.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 05:19:06 AM by Wards »