My Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Dee-Dee Stops Quest  (Read 81 times)

Requian

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Dee-Dee Stops Quest
« on: January 30, 2018, 06:05:59 AM »

Not sure if this is a bug, but the Dee-Dee Stop Sign quest costs a TON of bronze, and more than a few days of crafting and hauling, then only gives 100g and 50 fame? That's an amazingly small amount of reward, might want to be looked into.

Pgrs39

• Global Moderator
  • Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: Dee-Dee Stops Quest
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 08:29:19 AM »

Hi, that's not a bug. The dede stops quest pays not so much because currently only "you" will use them, so basically you are building those stops for your own benifits. And in later game, you can still build dede stops, with no payments though. :D

euriphides

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 09:42:00 PM »

I took a second dee-dee stop commission, and have filled it twice, but it is not complete - when I took it, it said complete and talk to Antoine, but it remains unchecked and Antoine won't speak to me. Help?

Omidawn

• Settler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 12:29:24 AM »

I think you have to do three to complete the first quest.  There is still a location out there, check your map for another quest marker.  Also, when that is completed, there will be 2 more DD stops (Haz Ruins and Waterfall) that you will want to build.  It may extend beyond that eventually.  I'm not sure how much they are worth for sale, but I do know that they are cheaper to build than they used to be.  When your workshop grows, building a DD stop won't take you more than a few minutes (since you will have stockpiles of the resources needed).  I try to keep at least a dozen pipes and plates of all types handy... then replace them as they are used.  Optimally, when you pick up a commission you will be able to slap something together, turn it in, reset production to replace the resources and spend the rest of your day doing other things.