My Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Text Typos?  (Read 87 times)

Cake

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Text Typos?
« on: February 10, 2018, 05:13:02 AM »

What would be the best way to go about submitting text typos that have been found? They aren't super common, but it's enough to make me stop and do a double-take.

Zifei

• The guy that runs Pathea Games
  • Administrator
  • Planetary Hero
  • Space Pirate!
    • View Profile
    • Pathea Games
Re: Text Typos?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 08:37:44 AM »

Take a screen shot and post here or just post the sentence and we'll take a look. There are a bunch of google translated sentences in the game currently that we haven't had time to properly translate yet.  :-\

Cake

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 03:54:13 PM »

Okay, sounds good! You're in dev still, there's a lot to do. It's completely understandable, I just thought posting them may make it easier on you later when you have time to go back in and fix the minor things.

This might be a strange suggestion, but maybe you could make a stickied post that people could just post the screencaps to so they're all in one place, rather than spread out over different individual threads that people make as they see them.

Currently, I'm noticing that "Walnut Grove" is "Walnut Groove" on the commission board. Gunpowder has a slight typo on the commission board as well. There are others, but I haven't screencapped them so I don't have them off the top of my head.

Zifei

• The guy that runs Pathea Games
  • Administrator
  • Planetary Hero
  • Space Pirate!
    • View Profile
    • Pathea Games
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2018, 06:53:21 AM »

The Groove part is actually a word play on Grove.  ;D So that's not wrong.