My Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Please Change The Cooking Set  (Read 9 times)

PanzerSjegget

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Please Change The Cooking Set
« on: February 18, 2018, 05:52:19 PM »

I've been enjoying the game for the past few days, until I crashed into the cooking set. Not only were there no in game help to get me started on it, I had to google what to do with it, but it also breaks with the rest of the internal crafting logic. I can see what the team has been trying to go for with having to add ingredients before the meal is cooked, but this type of logic not used anywhere else. Sure I see the entertainment in experimenting to find recipes, but forcing me as a player to memorize a bunch of them? Again, this type of logic isn't used anywhere else. Everything else is light, simple and casual. I just fail to see the logic of introducing such a mechanic, when it so clearly is in contrast to the rest of the game.

I'm pretty sure it is not just me that feels this way, from looking at the steam forums and other places where I had to go to actually figure out how to get this to work, and I'll be sticking with grilled and salted meat and crayfish until something better comes along or this is fixed.