My Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Make Social options easier and quieter  (Read 174 times)

Wasselin

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Make Social options easier and quieter
« on: February 05, 2018, 01:26:01 AM »

Does anyone else cringe everytime the social options pop onto the screen? I can't stand the noise, and while the animation is cool it's annoying to wait for them each time. Maybe they could all pop at once?

I would also like it you point the camera at someone so that it shows their name, that it would also show if you've already talked to them, gave them a present, etc... so that we don't have to check the menu.

Primitivo

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: Make Social options easier and quieter
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 04:18:16 AM »

I would like advice and explanation. Can you help me?

Omidawn

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Make Social options easier and quieter
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 07:42:23 AM »

I would like advice and explanation. Can you help me?

If you mean advice on socializing, I wrote a short guide that is in the General Discussions thread.  There is also a "Black Book" guide for higher level socializing (spoilers).  The non-spoiler guide gives more info about "how-to" and "why" while the Black Book has specifics about gifting and dating.  There is also a Wikia page that has pretty much the same info (spoilers for the characters).

Regarding the pop-up sounds... I set my speaker volume according to the amount of popping I can tolerate.  LoL.  It does seem to be louder than the normal dialog... if they just turned it down a bit as a default setting, it would be nice.  I think you can adjust the sounds separately in the Settings/Options screen, but yeah... it's annoying.