My Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Valves  (Read 408 times)

rich_27

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Valves
« on: February 01, 2018, 01:42:47 PM »

It seems valves are loot from fighting chemical dropout, but do you get them anywhere else? I have a quest for 5 sprinklers, but can't even kill chemical dropout at level 1 one time, let alone 5!

Do I just need more experience from leveling up first?

I'm using the 2nd tier bronze sword and trying to avoid it's attacks

jjupiter23

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: Valves
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 08:29:11 PM »

You can get them from the regular treasure chests in that dungeon as well.

You don't necessarily have to kill Chemical Dropout, but if you want to you can just get close to him and pummel away with attacks.
You just have to time your tumbles when he does his melee swings, also he would often flinch after you attack him.

Omidawn

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Valves
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 04:36:59 AM »

I would recommend level 12-15 before going in Hazardous Ruins.  Just my opinion... but when you access the entrance, it shows you recommended levels for each level of the dungeon before you select one.  Each level takes 5 hours, so if you start early you can do 3 in a day.  FYI you can also pick up small engines from the robots, which first show up guarding the boss at the end of level one, but are frequent in the regular passages on level 2.  I think you have to complete all of level one before you can do level 2, but afterwards you can go directly to level 2 and do 3 of those in a day... lots of good loot on level 2.  I recommend taking a medium sized stack of the veggie burritos that Martha sells.  I think it is likely the best health boost currently available -- not instant, but refills the most over time if you can dodge or rest between rooms.