My Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: A few bugs I've found  (Read 60 times)

rich_27

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
A few bugs I've found
« on: January 31, 2018, 06:17:54 PM »

A few bugs I've noticed whilst playing (sorry if they've been mentioned before):

1. There doesn't seem to be a cool-down timer on kicking trees, so you can easily burn half your stamina by spamming kick. It seems like it should wait until your foot has hit the ground again before letting you kick again;
2. The is no name or description for the item that gets dropped from the bird things (previous discussion found here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/666140/discussions/1/1693785669859116925/);
3. When I first started playing, when I got off the boat none of the graphics except the character loaded in (no Portia harbour, no Presley, etc.), so I quit and started a new world;
4. In the character creator screen when using a controller, you can't move up the menu on upper face after going to the eye space slider or below;
5. There is no controller binding for unlocking more inventory, so you have to switch to mouse. It would make sense to give you the option if you press A on a locked space;
6. Fishing is really difficult using a controller, I found. I'm using a steam controller with a fair amount of custom mapping I've set up, but using gyro right stick control, pad right stick control, or touchpad mouse control all are very difficult, meaning I can only just catch catfish and emperor catfish, etc. (custom control mapping is shared on steam as My Time With The Steam Controller)

Hope this stuff helps,

Rich