My Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Offering help in translation English -> German  (Read 333 times)

DeDave

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Offering help in translation English -> German
« on: January 22, 2018, 08:47:04 AM »

Hello everybody,

I just want to know, if there is an opportunity to help you guys working on "My Time at Portia".
I`m sure, that the german market will freak out about this game and I would love to volunteer for Translation from english into german.
Can I help out? Do I Need a Special requirement for this?

If more Information are required please response to me. Many thanks in advance.

David

DeDave

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: Offering help in translation English -> German
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 11:19:34 AM »

I recognized, that my information were a little bit sparing. So I will give it a new try.

My name is David Scheuss, 25 years old and a passionate gamer. Especially "My time at Portia" is really impressive for me. Unfortunately I missed my chance to support you guys as a backer, so I am curious, if there is a chance to help the developers with the game itself. And I assumed, during the Early Access Phase, that maybe I can help out with translating the english scripts into german.

I don`t know how accurate the results for the different languages has to be or if the planning for translation services are already in process, but maybe someone can tell me that and in the case, my help is needed, I would love to volunteer.

My aprox. freetime a day is about 2 hours, where I can work on the translation (Weekend 24h/day).

I hope I cleared things up a little and if there is any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to Reply :)