My Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Bug - a load of typos  (Read 93 times)

magnetix

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Bug - a load of typos
« on: January 19, 2018, 07:34:23 PM »

these typos can be frustrating when making your own materials, it doesn't exist in one place, its in almost every place, and restarting the game or even the pc wont sort the problem out, so the issue is big. Here's the example i took

Please fix

also this is in demo

Omidawn

• Settler
    • View Profile
Re: Bug - a load of typos
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2018, 09:02:23 PM »

The free demo is an earlier alpha or beta version of the game.  It is likely no longer supported, and even as a free demo was released with the understanding that there were still bugs.  I do not see this issue in the standard version of the game.

That being said, I do think that for marketing purposes they should update the demo.  Keep it limited, but show the more current features.  This may bring in a lot more new players and revenue.  If you don't have a good demo, you aren't going to get a continuous stream of new players buying the full game.

magnetix

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: Bug - a load of typos
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2018, 10:03:45 PM »

I certainly agree with you...but because of my lazy behavior and the lack of having services that would allow me to buy stuff via internet, I choose to literally play the demo, not try it, but play it... I am pathetic, I know that.