Pathea Board

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Lee stops taking data disks  (Read 372 times)

Omidawn

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Lee stops taking data disks
« on: January 03, 2018, 12:43:37 AM »

I don't recall what the benefit was supposed to be, but after the initial quest to give him a data disk, there does not seem to be an occasion to offer Lee any more disks.  I think this was supposed to be an ongoing thing, maybe for additional rare seeds?

Also, are the seeds that are available from Nora connected to data disk "reveals" from Lee?  I didn't catch if the two were related, but it would make sense if they were.

Is this just a matter of implementing more seeds for the future?  It would be nice to have seeds for things that we have recipes for in game already -- like ginger for the spicy fish stew... still missing.

Zifei

• The guy that runs Pathea Games
  • Administrator
  • Planetary Hero
  • Space Pirate!
    • View Profile
    • Pathea Games
Re: Lee stops taking data disks
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 02:48:14 AM »

You go directly to the temple store, Lee mentioned it the first time.  :)

Omidawn

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Lee stops taking data disks
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 06:39:30 PM »

I know you get the seeds from Nora's shop, which you can find in both the Temple and the box that she sets up outside.  I meant that I thought Lee would be taking more data disks like Petra to unlock more things.  I wasn't sure if that was a broken link or if there just aren't any more things to unlock right now.  Even though I have "bought" all of Petra's upgrades, you still see the data disk in her list of options.  I guess I was expecting the same kind of thing from Lee... the possibility of more "safe" things that the Church can learn from the disks and be willing to share.