My Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Save the Tree Farm Quest  (Read 213 times)

Omidawn

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Save the Tree Farm Quest
« on: December 24, 2017, 05:23:37 AM »

Petra gives you blueprints for the water wheel, water storage, water engine, and civil furnace when you get to that point of the quest.  Every time I have run this quest so far, the civil furnace blueprint was already known (it is one of the first that you learn from Petra), and in order to make the pieces for the quest, you need to have an Industrial CUTTER to make the steel plates.

I wonder if that is what she is supposed to give you, and the duplicate civil furnace blueprint is perhaps a mistake.  Just wondering.  If she gave the cutter blueprint, it would make the quest flow a lot more smoothly.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 09:31:10 AM by Omidawn »

BruceShi1994

• Global Moderator
  • Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: Save the Tree Farm Quest
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2017, 10:04:45 AM »

Thank you, I'll make the devs know about this and figure out what's going on~

Omidawn

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2017, 01:03:41 PM »

Perhaps they just intended to give that one to you in case you were really behind on getting the blueprints.  You do need the civil furnace to make the steel bars.  I had to get 2 more blueprints unlocked before I got to the Industrial Cutter.  I think the only one left (at this point) is the Power Generator.

People who want to fast-track the Industrial Cutter may want to only do one 5-disk blueprint (Civil Furnace) and then focus on the 10-disk prints.  The 5-disk blender and fish tank are not really production-critical.

BruceShi1994

• Global Moderator
  • Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2017, 05:41:08 AM »

They've decided to remove the later civil furnace Petra will give players, this should be more logical, thx a lot!