Pathea Board

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Nav-map for Player Home  (Read 277 times)

Omidawn

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Nav-map for Player Home
« on: December 17, 2017, 02:57:06 AM »

My wife is stuck on the fence trying to get to work.  The gate needs to be nav-mapped for the NPC to exit back to the road.

There could also be a nav-map for using the furniture.  I felt uncomfortable with her standing in the middle of the room looking lost.  Currently the only item that seems to be recognized is the bed.  Kudos for that.  I definitely need more items for the house, though, and it would be nice if the spouse had some interaction with the items in the game that they might find in the player home.  We could use a stove/oven, dining table, seats that you can sit in.  It would be nice if they could set the table with a meal and "eat together,"  and maybe even say something if you aren't there at dinnertime.  A fireplace would be nice.  Idles could be sitting and reading a book, or making something at the stove, etc.

There seems to be very little change in the normal options for communication.  She does have a few new comments, which is nice, but there doesn't seem to be a way to direct her around the workshop or to assign her any kind of task.  Idle activity is important, as well as being able to assign tasks at the workshop.  I'm sure a lot of that is still in development.

dilanli

• Administrator
  • Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: Nav-map for Player Home
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 10:47:47 AM »

I passed this to our AI guy. :) I am so happy it's other people's problem. hahahah
As for the married life, in later version, your partner will help you with workshop works such as refill the generator, bring crafted items into storage box, etc
We will also consider your suggestions, it would be nice to have a fireplace :)