My Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Few Errors  (Read 59 times)

ravensice

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Few Errors
« on: January 01, 2018, 04:45:26 PM »

1) If you have a full box with only one slot not full and you right click from your inventory; instead of adding to that slot, the stack you right clicked on disappears.

2) The skill tree for logging/mining taking less stamina doesn't work.  It still cost two stamina to swing the axe or pick (instead of 1).

3) When chopping down the huge trees, game crashes.

Omidawn

• Settler
    • View Profile
Re: Few Errors
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 08:00:02 PM »

1) Are you sure it wasn't added to a partial stack that maybe you didn't notice was already there?  I would like to add that if the box is full, you can't add anything to any partial stack, even if the stack you are adding would fit.  You have to have one open slot in order to add anything to a box by right-clicking your inventory.  You can click and drag onto a partial stack in a full box, though.  The reverse is also true.  You can't right-click a stack in a box and add to a partial stack in your inventory, unless there is at least one free slot in your inventory.  You can click and drag to add to a partial stack in a full inventory.

It would be nice if you could combine stacks by right-clicking even if both inventories are full, as long as there is room in the stacks. [FIXED]

2) the skill levels up by a half point per skill level... do you have 2 skill points in each or just one.  It is still a problem if it is rounding everything down.  You should be able to get 2 chops with 3 stamina instead of 4 if you have one skill level (in my opinion).

3)  I wonder if this is because of the concussive force that is added to the drop dispersion.  I think it is completely unnecessary for larger trees to explode like a bomb when you chop them.  A half of a county away you are still picking up pieces.  Get rid of the explosion, I say... I think it just causes problems and annoyance.  Don't put a multiplier for the height of the object, just drop in a nice neat circle, please.  I think that may resolve any graphic problem that is happening, too.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 02:12:56 AM by Omidawn »