Pathea Board

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Please make a option in the menu: "No ugly NPC faces"  (Read 520 times)

Lifeform

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Please make a option in the menu: "No ugly NPC faces"
« on: November 15, 2017, 06:13:17 AM »

Please make a option in the menu: "No ugly NPC faces" or "Use of the standard NPC faces". This option must be set to the average values of the parameters in the "face" and "body" (sections) in the random generation of NPCs. A number of standard types of faces, hairstyles, skin tones - enough for a variety of NPCs. For example, if I want to travel with a pretty girl companion. The probability of generation of such NPC: girl 50%, pretty face 50*2/14 = 7%. But numerous random changes in the "face" and "body" in extreme values that make the probability of generation of such NPC is approximately equal to 1% .

Omidawn

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Please make a option in the menu: "No ugly NPC faces"
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2018, 08:53:28 PM »

Got a chuckle out of this.  I'm more offended by bizarre body types than faces, which are mostly tolerable.

I'm thinking, for player servers, it would be even better to be able to create and install your own NPCs via the story editor.

Having a character editor for both PC and NPC in the editing tool would be really awesome.