Pathea Games Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Planet Explorers Released!

Author Topic: 3.0 Glitches/Bugs I've found so far  (Read 110 times)

inbntly

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
3.0 Glitches/Bugs I've found so far
« on: October 24, 2017, 07:33:12 PM »

I was hoping to find a list of known bugs as to clog the forum, but as I couldn't find anything I figured I would start my own thread to discuss my personal experience.

- I found an Attack Glove (not sure if that's the exact name) but it's the blue gloves that add +5 ATK, but they cannot be equipped. *Seemed to be user error, not the game, lol.*
- Spelling Errors in letters you receive in the mail.
- The very bottom of the first two ruins (that's all I've been to so far) don't seem to have a texture at the floor, just looks gray. I don't know if this just hasn't been implemented or just isn't loading properly so I figured I'd include it.
- Issues with character being movement/animation locked when in combat.
- The very first event in the game with the blimp doesn't seem to drop anything (Again, not sure if this has been fully implemented.)
-Sophie's Milk Delivery - Reputation gains? Isaac gives zero +rep, Fisherman gives +5, Guy at tree farm gives +10. Is this rep gain supposed to be uniform?

This next one is new that I just had happen to me.

-When you save the tree farm, placing the boombox doesn't remove item from inventory. It cannot be placed, only held and acts like you're bare handed, punching/kicking. Item can be sold however, removing it from inventory.

Love the game so far, just about finished with month two.

Just my two cents, I'll keep chipping away at it though! Looking forward to progressing the story and to the next build release! :)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 03:42:57 AM by inbntly »

Talus

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: 2.9 Glitches/Bugs I've found so far
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2017, 03:34:52 PM »

" I found an Attack Glove (not sure if that's the exact name) but it's the blue gloves that add +5 ATK, but they cannot be equipped."

put them in the main tool bar, select them as the active item, they will go on your fists, and then start punching away! Works great.